COAJE is the Spanish Youth Atlantic Treaty Association, a non profit Organization supported by NATO.
Peace, freedom, justice, equality, democracy, international cooperation and the rule of law.
- To develop a strong network for future political and security leaders.
- To promote the relations amongst NATO countries’ young students and professionals, Partnership for Peace, Istanbul Initiative and Mediterranean Dialogue.
- To inform about international security.
- To deepen cooperation with other international organizations for the exchange of ideas and views regarding the main international security institutions worlwide (NATO, OSCE, UN, EU…)
- To support activities organized and promoted by the Atlantic Treaty Association (ATA), The Spanish Atlantic Treaty Association (AAE) and Youth Atlantic Treaty Association (YATA).
- To improve the perspective and comprehension of NATO amongst young Spaniards.
Where do we come from:
The Atlantic Treaty Association (ATA) is an organization of 37 national chapters that, since 1954 has been conducting analyses, training, education, and information activities on foreign affairs and security issues relevant to the Atlantic Alliance. Know more about ATA.
Spanish ATA is “Asociación Atlántica Española”. Know more about AAE.
The Youth Atlantic Treaty Association, YATA, is ATA’s Youth Branch. YATA is a network of young professionals and academics who are interested in international security policies. Know more about YATA.
COAJE is the Spanish Chapter of YATA.